Getting (and staying) pregnant was one of the hardest things I’ve ever gone through. It’s a crazy physical and emotional roller coaster that starts all over again every 28 days. Lucky for us we have the internet to help us through it. Just take a deep breath and relax because all you have to do is:
* Don’t stress
* Take your temperature every morning as soon as you wake up before even opening your mouth.
* Said temperature is not accurate if you haven’t gotten at least three hours of uninterrupted sleep or have a fan going.
* POAS (that means pee on a stick for you amateurs) every morning from day 6 of your cycle until after ovulation.
* Don’t eat refined carbs
* Don’t eat grilled food
* Eat grapefruit every morning during your ovulation week
* Eat pineapple core every day from ovulation until you get a BFP or start your cycle over again
* Don’t eat too much fruit
* Take cough syrup a few day before ovulation
* Don’t take antihistamines
* Do fertility yoga
* Keep a regular exercise program
* Don’t exercise
* Don’t sit in a hot tub
* Take a DHEA supplement, not to be confused with DHA
* Alcolize your body by drinking a green smoothie every day
* Just relax. It will happen when it’s supposed to.
* Have a glass of wine to keep things spicy in the bedroom
* Don’t drink alcohol
* BD (stands for baby dance (stands for have intercourse)) every other day
* Don’t BD too much cause it will decrease sperm quality
* Stop “trying” (but still follow all of the above advice)